Calgary Tattoo Arts Festival 2022
Stampede Corral, Roundup Way SW,
Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival 2022
Historically the biggest show of its kind in Canada.
Over 200 of the best local artists. Contests, retail exhibits, and tattooing all weekend long!
Help prevent the spread:
– Wear a mask. Masks are mandatory in indoor public spaces as per The City of Calgary bylaw.
– Do not attend the event if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat. Quarantine is required if you have travelled internationally or come in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
– Wash your hands, use hand sanitizing stations often and avoid touching your face.
– Follow directional signage at the event.
– It is recommended to download the COVID Alert app. By using this app, health officials are better equipped to quickly identify and tackle the spread of COVID-19.
– There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease and immune deficiencies are especially vulnerable and should consider postponing their visit.
– The safety of all our attendees, artists, exhibitors, and staff is of top priority.
4PM - 12 Midnight
ADULT NIGHT *Licenced Floor*
Must be 18+
12 Noon - 10PM
12 Noon - 6PM
$35 ADULT NIGHT
*Licensed floor, adult entertainment, contests and more!
$30 Saturday & Sunday
$80 Weekend Pass
VIP PASS $100
*includes Adult Night and 1 Hour Early Admission
Beat the crowds!
Kids 12 and under
FREE Saturday & Sunday
This event is open to the Media.
*all online tickets subject to convenience fees